CD out of stock
Bee Mask: Elegy For Beach Friday
Wonderful, dense & dynamic electronic sound sculptures & drones - TIP!
- 01 Deducted From Your Share in Paradise
- 02 Fallen Tree Thursday And The Half-Crushed Arc Of The Sky Taking Tea In The Pastoral Index
- 03 Causes And Cures
- 04 ...so that We Each Wander through a True Elysium
- 05 Askion Kataskion Lix Tetrax Damnameneus Aision
- 06 Elegy for Beach Friday
- 07 The Book of Stars Vibrating
- 08 In The Karst Interior
- 09 Stop the Night
- 10 How To Live In A Smashed State
- 11 Scarlet Thread, Golden Cord
For the last few years, Chris Madak has been on a tangled and cryptic path toward the full realization of his Bee Mask alterego. Now, for the first time there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel - a chance for old plans to come to fruition and for new ideas to blossom into the unknown. "Elegy for Beach Friday" is a personal selection of highlights from a slew of limited cassette and CDr editions recorded between 2003 and 2010, reimagined, reedited, and remastered, offering both a cross-section for the uninitiated and a fresh enigma for the already-enchanted. The original documents will age on the shelves of those fortunate enough to have been the know, and for the rest of the world, we now have this double LP retrospective of Chris’ favorite time-stopping microcosmic suites, woven together over four instantly classic sides of wax. Here, the full range of Bee Mask’s sonic palette has been carefully compressed into a dazzling and infinitely dense time capsule of mind-altering Martian sound fields and psychedelic dimension bending, bridging the worlds of Nikola Tesla and Lamonte Young and giving us the ideal soundtrack for our collective walk down a dirt road into the gaseous cloud of our final days.